Sunday, October 7, 2018

Free Flow Academy Instructor Bio - Coach Grace


Coach Grace has been with Free Flow Academy since 2016, first as a student, then an apprentice and now a Senior Aerial Instructor.  Grace has a classical dance (jazz/ballet) and gymnastics background.  After finding Aerial Silks, she decided to make Aerial a main focus, and is now an Aerial Silks veteran having been trained all over the US (East Coast, West Coast, Mid West, and even Hawaiian Islands).  She has a good grasp on how Aerial is being taught and developed on the Western Hemisphere.  She has spent the last decade living nomadically, she's extremely intelligent, cultured, and has a warm heart.  Her students find her to be very nurturing and an inspiring creative talent.


A Note from Coach Grace:  I am super passionate about teaching, even more so than performing. I really enjoy seeing my students grow in self confidence by facing any fears and realizing their potential. It's my goal to help my students grow every time I see them.














No comments:

Post a Comment