First off, we want to THANK YOU for choosing Free Flow Academy to share your epic birthday (or special event) adventure. Our facility is fun, functional, colorful, and filled with diverse environments designed to give you many opportunities to move dynamically.
**Birthday Parties must be booked 7 days in Advance**
**Overnighters must be booked 14 days in Advance**
Your safety is the most important thing to us! Please review the following rules so you can come prepared and play safe:
1) No Jumping and/or Flipping off anything taller than you.
2) It's perfectly okay to climb up/down onto platforms taller than you, but if you get stuck - just raise your hand and call for an instructor, and we'll help you down.
3) Hands to yourself. No pushing/pulling anyone at any time.
4) Games of Tag must be instructor led and in designated areas if you are having your party/event during open hours.
5) Please stay out of the classes and remain with your Party.
6) No playing on the Aerial Silks (unless you are doing a Silks party/event)
7) Be respectful of equipment, and use it according to it's intention and design. Please share equipment and take turns.
8) Do not bring food/drink out onto the floor. Food/Drink must remain in the Party lounge and Kitchen.
9) Please listen to your Trainer. They want to make sure you have tons of fun while being safe.
10) Weapons and Martial Arts Equipment is for Class Use ONLY.
FOAM PIT RULES
1) No Headfirst diving
2) No Pencil diving
3) No Belly Flopping
4) No Loitering in the Foam Pit
5) Take Turns
**And NEVER push/shove/pull people into the foam pit**
WHAT TO EXPECT/BRING (Birthday Parties/Events)
Your session is 1.5 hours, and includes 1 trainer for up to 12 kids. If you have more than 12 kids, we will add another trainer.
Instruction will be provided for up to 1 hour during your event. We are flexible, so if you have something in mind, feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to accommodate. We can do less structured time if you prefer.
You will be given 30 minutes of free play/open gym. You can use this time for food/cake/presents and/or open play. If you would like extra time the cost is $50 for each add'l 30 min increment.
You bring the food/decor and we provide the FUN!
WHAT TO EXPECT/BRING (Overnighters)
Your session is 12 hours. Drop off is at 8:30pm and pickup is at 8:30am.
One parent of one child must stay over.
Instruction will be provided for up to 1 hour during your event. We are flexible, so if you have something in mind, feel free to let us know and we'll be happy to accommodate. We can do less or more structured time if you prefer.
Movies can be played in the party lounge at any time but Lights Out on the floor/equipment will be at 1am (or earlier if you choose). Refrain from playing on equipment between the hours of 1am-5am.
Bring a sleeping bag or linens (and whatever you need to be comfortable)
|Facility Rentals allow you more flexibility (such as a bounce house rental, or having more guests).|