Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Dieting is a dirty word. "FOOD TECHNOLOGY" is the real answer to powerful health

SPECIAL NOTE:  This is a blog about a product that I really believe in.  I am one of the co-founders of Free Flow Academy, and my opinions do not reflect all the thoughts and ideas of my partners and employees nor should my opinions replace the advice of your medical doctor.  I am sharing my opinion and experience.  I don't endorse hardly anything.  But this product is an exception because I believe it brings the gift of health (there is no greater gift) and I also believe the creator of this product has programmed a sustainable cure to obesity, as well as helped me manage a chronic health condition that I have (epilepsy).  David Sandoval (founder of Purium) has created FOOD TECHNOLOGY.  He is a mad scientist doctor hippie that has a love for Mother Earth.  His company is no joke.  It's the real deal, his work is incredible.  - Miss Elle

It was a revelation.  I was pondering how I could better serve my family's health.  I was sick and tired of feeding my kids, and myself the "Costco" diet.  I felt sick and tired that the local grocery store manager seemed more in charge of me and my family's health than I was.  I didn't feel empowered.

But I was grateful that I (at the very least) had my chronic seizures under control (through diet, sleep, and naturepathic medicine).  Managing my seizure condition took meticulous effort.  And once I was able to live without the world spinning, shaking, and having scary out of body experiences, I recognized the opportunity to rebuild my life and health.  I began a process of searching for something more.

I'm not knocking Coscto, I still shop here.  Although they have the WORST lights for people with epilepsy.  I can't spend much time here.  And again, I do not rely on them for FOOD TECHNOLOGY.
Sure I had been gardening, as well as being heavily involved with the local community garden (I still manage the Lincoln Community Garden fb page), to stay up to speed with Master Gardener's, and having access to the latest and greatest info on growing your own food, turning your lawn into an organic food producing mecca, and optimizing my mini herb garden on my window sill. I felt great gardening, it got myself and my children outside, connected to the earth.  We were much more mindful about our eating.  There was a time when all of our fresh produce was grown by ourselves.  I still love gardening and I certainly endorse it :)


Fresh produce from our garden.  Gardening is GREAT!  As long as you take the time to care and nurture your garden on a daily basis.  The only cons about gardening is that it's like a pet.  You need someone to care for it while your gone, and you may or may not get to reap the joys of the harvest if you're on vacation when that happens.  You need to treat it for pests regularly, as well as weed and care for it.

In 2016 I had the opportunity to go on a musical tour with my family.  I would also be launching a brand new department (Media Academy) through Free Flow.  I would also be teaching a Film Camp in South Dakota.  Life was happening, and it was becoming busier with my kids schedule, and my own creative dreams unfolding.  Many opportunities were presenting themselves, and I needed my health more than ever to experience those incredible opportunities.  My husband and I were wondering how we would survive being on the road.  What would we eat with the limited options?  That's when the revelation came.  We need FOOD TECHNOLOGY.

I went on tour.  I needed to be able to eat on the go, but still have the highest quality nutrition so that I could rock the stage. I needed to be able to sing, dance, act, as well as lead other actors and performers in choreography as well as fulfill my production duties.

We also launched the Stunt & Film Academy.  We shot two TV Pilots with our students, and even got accepted to a major film festival!  Again, we are on the go, traveling, running a business, training, and burning tons of energy to move and rock.

We need FOOD TECHNOLOGY is what I really started to search for.  As a gym owner, we are sent free samples from oodles of supplement and shake companies.  But none of them sold me.  I never felt they had any kind of real power.  Plus most of them made me feel like crap or had synthetic ingredients that I would never want in my body in the first place.

As I was spending 5-8 hours in the studio each day, choreographing for our upcoming tour, and working with our dancers, I came across something special.  One of my dancers (named Lily) was a new mom. Her body lean and powerful, AND she was nursing.  The other thing I noticed was how quick she was to pick up on choreography.  Her mental acuity impressed me.  Her beautiful attitude and radiance also impressed me.  I thought to myself, "this girl is onto something."  I found out she was a Vegan chef. Ahhh that makes sense... I had been studying ayurvedic cooking for several years. I'm very familiar with it's power and health benefits.  But how in the world would she have time to do all that?  She's literally in the studio with me for 6 hours a day!  Plus we still had to go home and be mom.  How does this girl have this kind of energy, plus still have enough nutrition to nurse!  I nursed 4 kids, I know exactly how much energy it takes to nurse a growing babe.  It's impossible to do unless you have enough water and nutrition in your body.

I nursed all these stinky cutie pies :)  Carrying and nursing twins was hard on my body.  This picture doesn't reflect the fact that I felt like I was 80 years old for awhile there.  I'm not in the habit of taking photos when I look/feel like crap.  But for the purpose of this blog, that would have been helpful.  Rest assured that carrying, birthing, and nursing babies is hard work, and it takes a toll.

One day Lily introduced me to Apothe Cherry Juice.  Drinking Apothe Cherry Juice before bedtime DOUBLES your REM cycle.  I NEED THAT!  So I bought some immediately.  Apothe Tart Cherry juice is in fact glorious. You drink it in a wine glass before bed, and sleep well my friend.  This was so important for me because I have a tendency to grind my teeth and have stress dreams.  What?! Mother of 4 running a business?  Grinding teeth and having stress dreams??  Nooooo... And plus, having epilepsy, good quality sleep is imperative. The Cherry juice took care of that.

Then I thought, hmmm what else does she use?  Lily then introduced me to Purium, the power shake. I tried a sample of their Apple Berry Power Shake, and checked the ingredients.  All good stuff.  All stuff I'd want in my body.  Plus it tastes GREAT.  I could drink this regularly, no problem.  So I bought a transformation pack using a $50 gift card.  The pack included the cherry juice, power shake, and an amino acid supplement.  Once I did the 10 day transformation cleanse, I was ON FIRE.  I had more energy than EVER.  Plus I was even more flexible?  How did that happen?  Oh yeah, it's the toxins that get flushed out of your fat.  Right on!  So glad to get rid of that. Plus I could have my meals on the go, and be totally confident I was getting the absolute freshest ingredients, and a proprietary blend of superfoods that amounts to real nutrition and REAL FOOD TECHNOLOGY.

FOOD TECHNOLOGY cannot be a crash diet.  It has to be completely sustainable, and you need to feel fantastic.  I have the additional requirement that it has to work with my condition, but I am a high achieving individual.  I want to ROCK all the time.  So, the Costco diet just didn't cut it.  I felt low on energy all the time.  Most people would tell me it was because I took on too much.  Fair enough, but deep down I knew there was an answer.  I knew people performed at much higher levels than I, and felt great.  I just needed to find it, and tap into it.  I have a list of must have's for FOOD TECHNOLOGY, and it's a check list:

Does this FOOD TECHNOLOGY provide me with the ability to have outstanding:

Operational Productivity (day to day tasks, management)
Creative Productivity (writing, creating)
Physical Productivity (Training, Learning new physical skills/challenges)
Executive Function Productivity (Problem solving, strategic planning, organizing and delegating tasks/info (homeschooling)
Happiness and Radiance (patience for my kids, and a love of life)
---------------------------------
AND does it provide me with the ability to have outstanding:

Immune Function
Cognitive Function
Energetic Longevity

If you can say YES to all of this, then you are tapped in.  You have real, powerful, FOOD TECHNOLOGY.

Not only that but because of having epilepsy, I need to have a meal program that allows my body to be in Ketosis.  A ketogenic diet is an effective treatment for epilepsy, weight loss, cancer, and Alzheimer's Disease. And since I have adopted this meal program, I have been able to rock, train, and work at a level that far exceeds my capacity even before I was diagnosed with epilepsy.  In a nutshell, I am seriously, seriously, SERIOUSLY sold.  I cannot even express how amazing it is, to be able to wake up at 6:30am, and do my thing (mom, wife, homeschool, train, create, run a business) until midnight, and not have chronic seizures.  Seizures ruin lives. This program has helped me manage and prevent my seizures, therefore I will invest my money, my heart, and my reputation on that.  

If you are looking for all of the above, and want to perform at a high level, you need to get tapped in. I suggest Purium, because it worked for me.  I have a $50 gift card code for anyone who would like to order a transformation pack, or sample the products.  Just follow the link and use ellebeyer as your gift card code.  If you decide to get tapped in, and build a business helping others get tapped in, then AWESOME!  There is no greater joy than changing people's lives, by helping them become more in tune with their body and living more fully.  When you change your life, your family's life, you can change another.  There is no greater gift than the gift of health.  If you would like more info, feel free to email me at freeflowacademy@gmail.com with subject line:  ATTN Miss Elle Purium

Redeem your Gift Card (code ellebeyer)

Redeem your GIFT CARD (code:  ellebeyer)





Video Links:

https://vimeo.com/136534709

https://vimeo.com/103380302

When you purchase a transformation pack, you support Free Flow Academy, a business that employs 30+ people, and supports thousands of families and individuals locally and beyond.  Our business is to connect communities, get people to move and enjoy life, consume high quality nutrition, and to encourage people to fulfill their gladdest potential.

Free Flow Academy is the Largest and Most Diversified Parkour Gym on the West Coast.  We offer classes and open gym in Parkour, Freerunning, Martial Arts, Aerial Silks and Tumbling.  We also offer a seasonal Stunt & Film Academy.







No comments:

Post a Comment