Monday, April 2, 2018

Free Flow Academy Instructor Bio - Coach Kage


My name is Kage Martin and I have been doing parkour for about four years now, two of which have been here at Free Flow Academy. I am very passionate about parkour because it is a sport that allows enough freedom to express yourself as an individual. The sport really encourages creativity and discovering new ways to link together moves and techniques to create something new, and that is what I think is so different and unique about parkour. Personally, I enjoy training and teaches vaults the most. Once you have practiced them enough, they begin to feel extremely natural and become second nature to the way you move. Vaults really change the way you look at obstacles and allow you to traverse them in ways you may have never thought of before. Aside from parkour, my favorite thing to do in my free time is tinker with electronics, especially computers. They are extremely fascinating to me, and I find the internals of computers very interesting. I definitely consider myself a huge geek in this area. I also volunteer as the sound lead at a local church, which involves setting up and tearing down all of our audio equipment and making sure the audio runs smoothly every week. I deeply enjoy being involved in the church and helping out where I can.




No comments:

Post a Comment