Friday, March 30, 2018

Free Flow Academy Instructor Bio - Coach Tyler

Hi I'm Coach Tyler!  I have been training in Parkour/Freerunning for 8 years.  It's a huge passion of mine, as well as road tripping with my friends, playing guitar, and snowboarding.  I'm also passionate about performing and sharing my love of movement through photos, videos, commercials, and films.  I'm usually performing at the Free Flow Academy events, and involved with the Free Flow Media Academy.  On the side I coach Birthday Parties, Events, and After School Enrichment Programs.  Connecting with kids and helping them open up, take chances, and get out of their comfort zone is my specialty.  I hope to see you at the gym soon.  - Coach Tyler




Fun Stunt Photoshoot


In a commercial for the Oscars (ABC 10) :57





No comments:

Post a Comment